TEXAS OPEN INNOVATION CONFERENCE 2018
Taking place on March 28th and 29th at Lone Star College – University Park in Houston, Texas, the Texas Open Innovation Conference is a forum where business, government and academia will intersect to spark more development, collaboration and dialogue for the advancement of technology and ideas.
This two-day conference, presented by Lone Star College and the Energy Conference Network, will feature innovation experts from across the country and give academics, business leaders and industry professionals alike a creative platform for considering new and innovative practices and launch an open exchange of ideas related to the transformation of ideas into reality through Open Innovation Concepts.
- Dave Stover, Chairman, President & CEO, Noble Energy, Inc.
- Shah Ardalan, President, Lone Star College-University Park
- Stephen Head, Chief Executive Officer, Lone Star College System
- Keith Barber, CEO, Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Michael Mathews, AVP for Technology and Innovation – CIO, Oral Roberts University
- Dr. Bret Champion, Superintendent, Klein ISD
- Amanda Edwards, At-Large Position 4, Houston City Council
- Jack Cagle, Harris County Commissioner Precinct 4, Harris County
- Mark Linesch, Vice President, Strategy, Hewlett Packard Enterprise CTO Office and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Labs