- Coordinate production workflow for multiple products and projects.
- Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Monitor production to ensure deadlines are being met.
- Determine raw materials needed to cover production demand.
- Approve, release, monitor and complete manufacturing orders.
- Set up items and Bills of Material in MRP software
- Develop priorities and communicate the support functions while taking active role in problem resolution as required.
- Coordinate with all departments to ensure proper inventory levels.
- Interface directly with the area production team and as necessary with other departments.
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports.
- Ensure minimal impact to production plan by being proactive and addressing situations as they arise and in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: High school or equivalent (GED); 3-5 years production planning/manufacturing environment experience required.
Additional experience required:
- Must have excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- Strong communication skills: verbal and written.
- Understands the manufacturing process thoroughly, and has reasonable expectations as to what can be accomplished in a certain timeframe.
- Experience in Supply Chain with MRP software – specific experience with MISys Manufacturing software is a plus.
- GMP experience is a plus.
Contract to hire position
VGXI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please contact Christy Franco at email@example.com.