Manufacturing Support Technician
Responsible for the maintenance, cleaning, and sterilization of manufacturing equipment, manufacturing support equipment, supplies, and production areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Wash glassware, plastic supplies, and other supporting equipment in a washer or by hand, as needed.
- Sterilize materials to support GMP manufacture, testing and research.
- Document all washing and sterilization activities as required for GMP materials.
- Restock supplies and gowning materials in GMP clean room areas
- Restock main supplies in Production Areas
- Empty trash in production areas and production support areas
- Maintain room inventory to include (Production Plant rooms, product development, and QC area)
- Maintain lab coat inventory
- Perform preventive maintenance on manufacturing equipment and manufacturing support equipment
- Document maintenance as required for GMP equipment
- Serve other basic functions as time permits, such as buffer preparation and equipment changeover
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience within a pharmaceutical/biologics environment is preferred.
- GMP experience is a plus.
Contract to hire position.
VGXI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.