Act as primary liaison between the client and VGXI. Work directly with clients to ensure project deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. Coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work directly with clients as primary contact for the project
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Gather and assess client feedback and customer satisfaction metrics using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Ensure resource availability
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Maintain ongoing, consistent communication with clients and all relevant stakeholders regarding updates on project status, timelines, and deliverables
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Perform other related duties as assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors or Associate’s degree and 2-4 years of related project management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience in a pharmaceutical environment is a plus.
Interested candidates email firstname.lastname@example.org.