The Operations Analyst is a key position in Saranas commercial team. The Analyst supports operations and delivers results through leading teams/efforts, production reporting, data acquisition, data analysis, creation and presentation of data. The analyst will also assist operations in continuous improvement projects through implementation, corrective action and sustainability; develops and administers operations reporting/scorecards that delivers real-time performance of all business operating areas.Further, the Analyst will drive business metrics to ensure business objectives/milestones are met by identifying and solving customer information and processing problems. Said goals shall be obtained through the optimization of business systems, logistical strategies, etc.
A bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Data/Engineering Management, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Operations, Business or other technical fields with industry experience. The preferable candidate has obtained a master’s degree in one of these fields. Outstanding applicants usually hold prior professional experience in this field.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Problem-solving, analytical and investigative skills
- Strong capacity to pull data, analyze, draw conclusions and communicate outcomes
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively across all disciplines within the organization while functioning as a team liaison with various projects
- Detailed and thorough – A focus for quality
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects
- Knowledge of GMP and ISO 13485:2016 regulations, supply chain, and distribution processes.
- Self-motivated, dependable, adaptable and proactive
- Ability to work on multiple projects with varying priorities at the same time and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ERP platforms
- Software/database development and administration skills
- Strong organizational skills
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assessment and reporting of current operational performance, metrics and data analysis
- Support operations through root cause analysis, corrective action implementation, results tracking and systems documentation
- Prepare customer contracts and other associated correspondence
- Identifies project requirements by interviewing customers; analyzing operations; determining project scope; documenting results
- Develops problem solutions by describing requirements in a work-flowchart and diagram; studying system capabilities; analyzing alternative solutions; preparing system specifications; writing programs
- Develops project estimates by identifying phases and elements, personnel requirements, and costs
- Maintains systems by researching and resolving problems; maintaining system integrity and security
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- All other duties as assigned by business management
Email email@example.com to apply.