- Oversees facilities management, acts as single point of contact to JLABS @ TMC to ensure company requirements are met on a daily basis.
- Plan goals/objectives for the office operations and identifies the resources required to attain the end results. This includes supplies and facilities procurement.
- Monitors office procedures and resolves problems through collaboration with pertinent contacts and implements changes as needed.
- Provides expense and related financial information to accounting via source documents such as receipts, and supplier invoices.
- Manages vendors and/or visitors to the Company in a professional and friendly manner
- Update, page design, develop and maintain company website.
- Provide initial point of contact for all website inquiries
- Patient Portal – manage initial response/ point of contact, deliver to correct parties
- HR Manager Role which includes managing benefit administration, employee onboarding, time sheets, single point of contact for all non-payroll HR activities.
- Oversee and maintain employee R&R as well as implementation of performance management.
- Office procedures, coordination with senior management and Insperity HR
- Coordinate training sessions for all employees and active board members
- Investor Relations: this includes supporting documents, maintain up to date contact information
- Coordinate and manage Investor events
- Press Release Management
- Provide support to the CEO including scheduling, external meeting arrangements (facilities).
- Lobby Congress
- Group meeting and event planning
- Manage Vendors/Contracts
- Highs School Diploma or Associate College Degree; Post-secondary education in business, computer, or office management.
- Organizational, multitasking and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures, skilled in MS office Tools.
- 3-5 years experience in similar position required.
- Ability to thrive in dynamic early stage start-up business environments
- Self-confidence and a readiness to stand for beliefs balanced by the ability to maintain appropriate level of flexibility
- Tact and the ability to deal with difficult situations
- Ability to work under pressure and with personnel from all levels
- Interest in career development and training within the workplace
Position Type: Full-time
Reports to: CEO
Travel Required: Basic
Please contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org.