Iterion Therapeutics is a venture-backed, clinical stage biotechnology company developing novel targeted cancer therapeutics.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated individual with experience in molecular cell biology and a background in cancer biology. The Research scientist will be an integrated member of the non-clinical team and will be responsible for planning and executing internal research activities and conduct molecular or cell biology laboratory work in support of ongoing product development activities. This individual will conduct laboratory experiments in cellular and molecular biology to characterize therapeutic molecules and targets.
Requirements include ability to work independently, organize and maintain a research laboratory, design and perform in vitro assays, and collect and interpret data as appropriate. The individual should have strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to manage internal and external projects.
• Design and execute in vitro cell biology and molecular biology experiments
• Perform technical procedures in a research laboratory under minimal supervision
• Maintain an organized and detailed experimental record and laboratory notebook
• Analyze, interpret, and report results and prepare presentations
• Provide assistance to non-clinical team members and other related duties as assigned
• Support the day-to-day operation of the on-site lab including serving as safety officer, maintaining inventory records
Capabilities and Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• At least two years of post-doctoral or industry experience
• Experience in analyzing large datasets using bioinformatics tools
• Experience in small molecule cancer therapeutic development
• Possess outstanding interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent time management skills and proficiency at multi-tasking
PhD in cancer biology, pharmacology, immunology, or related field
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
Medical Dental Vision, and Life Coverage, 401(k), PTO, Discount Programs, Adoption Assistance, Tuition Reimbursement
For interested applicants please submit resumes and professional references to HR@IterionTX.com