InGeneron Inc. is looking for personnel to join our product development/laboratory group. The applicant will conduct laboratory work in a molecular biology/cell biology environment in support of ongoing product development activities as it relates to InGeneron’s regenerative cell preparation platform.
This is a regular, full time (40 hours/week), exempt position.
Position may require use of hazardous chemicals and materials, including human tissue and body fluids, such as blood. Blood borne pathogen training will be provided by InGeneron.
- Execute and/or provide experimental and technical support for ongoing product testing and optimization for InGeneron’s core product
- Perform a variety of routine laboratory tasks and procedures.
- Perform duties in accordance with general and/or specific protocols.
- Conduct and design experiments and protocols.
- Duties may involve preparation of tissues, cell cultures, and performance of other laboratory duties, such as the handling of human tissues.
- Assist and/or manage general laboratory operation, ensuring the laboratory is prepared for experiments, including related laboratory maintenance and cleaning of equipment.
- Take the lead in monitoring and stocking all laboratory supplies, preparation of stock solutions, and other reagents.
- Collect and analyze data from experimental procedures.
- Document experimental results and maintain an organized laboratory notebook.
- Must possess computer skills to include, but not limited to, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- High School Diploma with 7+ years of related laboratory experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field with 4+ years of related laboratory experience.
- Must have basic cell biology, molecular biology, or similar laboratory experience.
- Must be able to write up and present laboratory results to management.
- Must have familiarity with MS Office products.
- Laboratory certifications are a plus.
- Experience working in a cGLP environment a plus.
- Must have basic knowledge of laboratory safety and handling of hazardous materials.
Location: InGeneron Inc Houston, TX, USA
Please e-mail your resume to or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org any time if you have questions.