We are currently seeking a Full Time QC Analyst I for our Quality Control to support our team. This position will work in Houston, Texas and will be responsible for final release testing, QC sample transport, and inventory of material. This is an entry level position to perform supportive tasks, which provide growth potential.
The main responsibilities of this position will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
• To perform release assays for cell identity and safety, which includes the use of different methods such as visual inspection, ELISA, and PCR. Including performing visual inspection of final product and microbial sample.
• Transport of samples between manufacturing facility and the QC laboratory.
• Familiar with and performs calculations to determine cell viability, dilutions and cell concentrations.
• Responsible for aseptic handling of reagents and products.
• Performs procedures and maintains accurate documentation in compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and appropriate federal and local regulations.
• Performs routine equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
• Handling of human peripheral blood in a safe manner.
• Manages, in collaboration with other team members, supply inventory.
• Maintenance of data integrity and logs for equipment, including the review of the logs.
The qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
• REQUIRED: Bachelor’s Degree in science
• PREFERRED: N/A
• Strong technical problem-solving skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and in a timely fashion.
• Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors and peers.
• Lifting up to 40 lbs.
• Standing/sitting for long periods of time.
• Indoors but in laboratory setting.
• Potential loud noise.
• Good Vision to perform experiments and analyze results.
• Having reliable transportation.
We expect a high degree of independent working, analytical reasoning and excellent communication skills. You embrace rapidly changing requirements with an open mind, think outside the box and show a high degree of flexibility in an environment which is marked by a constant striving for excellence. You approach tasks in a structured,
reliable and foresighted manner, combined with an elevated level of individual responsibility, enthusiasm and strong social skills.
What Immatics Offers
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills. Immatics offers partial subsidized health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), 160 hours of PTO annually, paid holidays, paid parking, paid short/long term disability/AD&D and life insurance.
If you’re interested in working for Immatics, please forward you CV along with a letter of introduction via e-mail to RecruitingUS@immatics.com. For more detailed information about Immatics and privacy protection visit www.immatics.com.