OrthoAccel® Technologies, Inc. is a privately owned medical device company engaged in the creation, manufacturing, marketing and sales of innovative solutions that enhance dental care and orthodontic treatment. Among the company’s innovations is AcceleDent, an FDA-cleared, Class II medical device that speeds up orthodontic treatment by as much as 50 percent. OrthoAccel, the LEADER IN ACCELERATED ORTHODONTICSTM, has received positive feedback from patients and leading orthodontists from around the world who recommend the award-winning AcceleDent as the fast, safe and gentle solution to accelerate orthodontic treatment. Ranked on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 as one of the fastest growing companies in North America, OrthoAccel is based in Houston, Texas and operates globally in over 40. To learn more about OrthoAccel’s focus on improving the journey to healthy, beautiful smiles, visit AcceleDent.com.
The OrthoAccel Marketing Director role requires an innovative and results driven person with a “Can Do” attitude. The position is based in Houston, TX and reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer with responsibility for developing and executing a clearly defined marketing and communications strategy in a manner that supports consistent business growth and enhances brand equity and awareness.
This position is responsible for launching new products on time and on budget. The ideal candidate must have strong project management skills, ability to solve complex problems, be a team player and create strong cross-functional relationships and comfortable working in a start-up environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create the strategic marketing plan to drive new customer acquisition and increase customer loyalty Develop original, creative campaigns that generate brand awareness and drive revenue growth.
- Manage brand messaging and positioning, develop metrics to consistently track brand awareness
- Achieve targeted results and ensure timely and effective execution of marketing tactics and programs
- Analyze, evaluate, plan and execute on both existing and potential marketing activities and strategies.
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs
- Oversee launch of the new products including creating, developing and delivering all launch materials, campaigns and roll out events
- Create and oversee the production of marketing materials including videos, advertising, white papers, case studies, website content, social media content
- Create and manage the tactical marketing calendar of activities including trade shows, ads, e-blasts etc.
- Manage variety of vendors (PR, Advertising Agency, Market Research, Marketing Fulfillment, etc.)
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically all in the same day
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement an annual marketing plan
- Track record in leading successful product launches
- Strong experience in Marketing Automation, SalesForce/Pardot preferred
- Track record in managing marketing initiatives from start to finish (idea generation, list, offer, creative briefs, managing vendors, success measurement)
- Proactive and well-organized communicator with excellent oral and written skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well with field sales organization and cross-functionally Social media savvy with demonstrated corporate social media footprint (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
- Conducted multiple market research projects such as focus groups, online studies, pricing studies, and segmentation studies
- Managed agency and vendor relationships (advertising, PR, market research)
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 10 years with 5 years in progressive Marketing roles at the management level
- 4 year University degree, MBA optional
- A track record of performance excellence, meeting targets and objectives
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and budgeting/financial skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Team player who can coach and mentor other team members
- Great customer service oriented attitude
- Organized and detail oriented, thinks ahead and plans accordingly
- Result driven leader with innovative ideas; willing to take calculated risks
- Experience managing innovation process from idea state through to product launch
Competitive salary, bonus eligibility, comprehensive insurance benefits package, 401K and participation in OrthoAccel’s SOIP (Stock Option Incentive Plan). Compensation package will be commensurate with qualifications, expertise, and experience.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org