Moleculin Biotech, Inc. is seeking an Administrative Intern for biotechnology drug development document management (an excellent introduction to drug development processes).
- Under the guidance of the Moleculin Clinical Drug and Development Team, the intern will be required to:
- Develop comprehensive inventory of documents
- Scan key documents to Moleculin’s Box workspace
- Organize hard copy documents and archive as applicable
- Delivery of documents
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Knowledge of excel, online workspace and folder structures
- Ability to learn quickly
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, scanning efficiency, turnaround times and teamwork in providing a high degree of customer service
- Maintain high standards for confidentiality
- High school degree or equivalent; enrolled in a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and interested in the health care field
- Must have means of transportation
- Ability to work 10-25 hours per week
Contact BiotechIntern2018@gmail.com for more information.