Houston company is seeking a Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA) within the Houston Texas Area. This person would need to have the ability to be approved for a credit card or use existing credit card for hotel, rental car, and other related expenses while traveling. The position would required travel throughout the United States to ensure the rights, well-being and safety of human subjects are protected. The CRA should also have reliable form of transportation not provided by company to allow for local travel. CRA should be able to maintain confidentiality and proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe,, and managing electronic files. Working knowledge in a MacBook is preferred, but not required.
- Monitoring the trial throughout its duration, which involves communicating with research coordinators and site staff
- Assist with modification of the case report forms (CRFs) and electronic data capture (EDC) system, in event of a protocol amendment
- Reporting to the Chief Development Officer and presenting to other internal team members
- Ability to communicate with doctors/consultants or investigator during the conduction of the trial
- Ensure collection of completed CRFs and 100% source verification
- Archival of study documentation and correspondence
- Preparing and finalization of monitoring reports
- Perform and coordinate all aspects of the clinical monitoring process in compliance with ICH/GCP guidelines and other regulatory agency guidelines
- Conduct site visits to determine protocol and regulatory compliance and prepare required documentation
- Ensure that the data reported in site source documents is accurate, complete and verifiable
- Maintain ongoing and continuous professional communication with the clinical site and the study team throughout the duration of the study
- Job Type: Contract Position – Up to Two Years
Job Location: Home Office in Texas, but travel to clinical research sites
Bachelor’s degree in health science or related field. Nursing degree is a plus.
3 to 5 years of CRA experience within Pharmaceutical Industry; of that experience 50% needs to be in the field of Oncology
Available to travel a minimum of 75% of the time, or as requested (Travel up to 10 US sites)
Contact: Interested Applicants can call 979-218-9610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.