The Material Management Specialist oversees the locating of suppliers, researching goods, services and materials and the creation and processing of purchase orders. The role will also include inventory control and warehouse operations and help in the receiving, quarantining, and shipping of GMP materials.
• Purchase supplier and materials according to specifications and project needs.
• Locate and help in the qualifying of suppliers.
• Keep detailed records on procurement activities.
• Control inventory levels and ensure availability of materials for GMP production runs.
• Receive, quarantine, and ship materials in accordance to regulations and storage conditions.
• Create Standard operating procedures.
• Work closely with other department to assure material is being processed and handled correctly.
• Maintain the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
• Maintain training requirements for all Supply Chain Processes.
• BS/BA Degree preferred or a minimum of 5 years of Supply Chain Management Experience.
• 5 years Supply Chain Management Experience
• Knowledge of ERP/MRP systems
• Purchasing experience a must.
Please visit us at https://www.maticabio.com/careers to submit your resume, or send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.