FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies is seeking an energetic, “can do” marketing professional with experience in marketing and communications, including experience in digital communications and community engagement; experience developing, planning and executing internal and external events. We would love to have an individual who has excellent communication and organizational skills. The individual selected for this position will have a high profile position as the face of Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies in our College Station, Texas location. Texas is one of the fastest growing biotech hubs in the world and particularly in the gene and cell therapy space. You will be joining a team that is devoted to making a difference!
- Ensures that all marketing material is up-to-date and is consistent with all FDB sites.
- Assists with the administration of the website pages and ensures that all marketing collateral is delivered on time and on brand. This includes onsite management of all templates, logos, etc.
- Serve as community liaison with local organizations such as BioHouston, City of Bryan/College Station Chamber of Commerce, Texas A&M, etc.
- Support HR team with local job postings and tracking of applicants, as needed. WordPress training will be provided.
- Support any digital media efforts including managing content, supporting social media and marketing efforts. This will be done in direct collaboration with the global marketing team.
- Track and report leads received via the website portal.
- Serve as local point of contact with local PR/Design Subcontractor. This will be done in direct collaboration with US-based Global Marketing Manager.
- Support and distribute regional e-mail campaigns using templates provided.
- Report results of email campaigns to the VP, Global Marketing, FDBT COO and FDBT Human Resources.
- Responsible for managing the FDB Global Brand at the local level. This will involve working with VP Global Marketing and site COO to brand the facilities in compliance with FDB brand guidelines.
- Responsible for managing local intranet.
- Responsible for all internal communications at the site level.
- Hold regular meetings with marketing team to raise any issues.
- Provide support at regional events as required.
- Responsible for coordinating all major activities including visits of organizations such as Biophorum, media, and stakeholders as well as building successful relationships with local entities.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Must be proficient with standard office equipment and software (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other company specific software applications).
- Strong organizational skills.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- High degree of literacy and good working knowledge of current web technologies and social media
- Ability and willingness to learn and use new technology tools.
- Ability to work as a Team member.
- Demonstrates an eye for detail and commitment to delivering excellent standards.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and assignments with a medium level of supervision.
- Professional attitude and approach to work.
- Must read, write and speak clearly.
- Professional appearance, attitude, demeanor.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping and stretching.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment is required.
- Attendance is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Marketing or related field with 2 years’ experience in a marketing or similar role.
- Experience or interest in business-to-business marketing and communications.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please e-mail FDBTHR@fujifilm.com or call 979-431-3528.