Responsible for the maintenance, cleaning, and sterilization of manufacturing equipment, manufacturing support equipment, supplies, and production areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Wash all glassware and plastic supplies in a washer or by hand, as needed.
- Sterilizes materials as requested to ensure the purity of research and GMP materials.
- Document all washing and sterilization activities as required for GMP materials.
- Stocking of supplies and gowning materials in GMP clean room areas
- Restock main supplies in Production Plant
- Empty trash in production areas and production support areas
- Maintain room inventory to include (Production Plant rooms, product development, and QC area)
- Maintain lab coat inventory for the Production Plant
- Perform preventive maintenance on manufacturing equipment and manufacturing support equipment o Document maintenance as required for GMP equipment
- Serve other basic functions as time permits, such as buffer preparation and equipment changeover
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Contract to hire position.
VGXI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Resume submissions for all open positions can be submitted at the VGXI Careers Page: https://vgxii.com/careers/