• General Administrative duties including incoming phone calls, mail, office supplies, coordinating meetings and other on-site responsibilities . Must be present in office during normal office hours.
• Review and maintain intellectual property file and litigation records, including paper (hard) records and electronic (soft) records, photocopying, coordinating cease and desist records and preparing trial notebooks and other material in support of attorneys.
• Prepare Intellectual Property portfolio and other reports; requires good skills in MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Building records in patent and trademark docketing software (Foundation IP), follow up on status of international patent and trademark applications, preparing client reporting and status letters for patents and trademarks with the opportunity to expand role to more substantive tasks supporting attorneys.
• Promote and maintain polite and professional environment.
• Anticipate the needs of the team.
Full time position. Experience preferred but not necessary. Interested individuals should forward their resume to Nora Seigel email@example.com