InGeneron Inc. is looking for personnel to join our dynamic group. The incumbent should have an interest in the basic science of stem cells and molecular biology. The Associate/research Scientist will, under the direction of the CSO, assist in the conduct of research and preclinical studies involving Adult human stem cells.
Provide experimental and technical support for ongoing research projects. Perform duties in accordance with general and/or specific plans. Assists in the design of laboratory experiments, techniques, and protocols. Processes, organizes and summarizes data, reporting experiment results using a variety of scientific, word processing, spreadsheet or statistical software applications or program platforms. Preparation of tissues, cell cultures, and perform other laboratory duties, such as the handling of human tissues. Assist in general laboratory operation, ensures the laboratory is prepared for experiments, performs related laboratory maintenance such as maintaining and cleaning equipment and assisting with monitoring and stocking supplies, preparation of stock solutions and other reagents. Collect and analyze data from experimental procedures. Document experimental results and maintain an organized laboratory notebook. Prepare materials for submission to granting agencies and foundations. May instruct other staff and students in basic laboratory techniques.
Expertise and Specialization
Apply basic background and experience in science to the application of laboratory techniques, using judgment, analysis and evaluation. Read literature and confer with superiors regarding new procedures, and modify them according to the needs of the project. Master complex skills and techniques used in the laboratory. Learn new skills or technology.
Plans, conducts, and directs a wide variety of experiments. Assists with the day-to-day activities for research project(s) and may impact the success of the research project(s). This is a regular, full time (40 hours/week), exempt position.
Daily Duties will include the following:
- Performs a variety of routine laboratory tasks and procedures.
- Keeps accurate and detailed project records of experiments and results.
- Maintains lab equipment and related records.
- Transports, processes and logs samples.
- Performs lab maintenance duties, including glassware cleaning and sterilization.
- Maintains stocks of general lab materials, and places orders for lab equipment and supplies.
- Assists in the operation of specialized equipment and machinery.
- Observes and complies with safety standards and procedures.
- Understanding of general research objectives
- Familiar with routine laboratory procedures and experimental protocols.
- Develop SOPs and procedures
- Design research plans based on company objectives and goals
- Present research and provide scientific insight
- Must possess computer skills to include, but not limited to, Excel and Word.
Master’s degree in a related field with one (1) year of related research experience including experience in a lead research role or PhD. In related fields.
Years of experience varies based on education level.
Interested candidates are requested to email firstname.lastname@example.org.