- Field Engineer will acquire the skills necessary to IQ/OQ all equipment associated and supplied by InGN for the conduct of the study. This person will be the main staff member responsible for maintaining, shipping equipment distributed to and from sites.
- Work directly with site coordinators to track the patient journey for each site, recognizing individual sites operate independently. Provide a report on the flow of activities and analysis of procedural benefits and risks for each site, noting type of site.
- Meet with PI and key personnel at each site visit to discuss identified needs for site training on IP, ancillary equipment and materials, and study protocol.
- Evaluate and report on the necessity to establish a lipo training program provided and hosted by InGeneron to orthopedists engaged in the study.
- Assess the favored materials used per site for the performance of the lipo procedure. Will be instrumental in collecting info for need to kit.
- Collect economic data on the real costs of performing the procedure at each site, and cost comparatives for alternative treatments.
- Cultivate relationships within the research site, and establish new relationships within the surrounding medical community. Seek opportunities for PI to engage other local key opinion leaders on InGN
- Submit Site-Reports within reasonable time post site-visit on usability, safety, and operational feedback to InGeneron.
- Maintain knowledge of competitors’ activities and understand our market position.
Collaborating with product development to incorporate best practices and customer requests.
- Submit a monthly report of field activities, identifying unique observations and trends.
- Provide a list of meetings with contacts and summary of discussions, identifying opportunities for KOLs or future sales
- Track key metrics identified above and submit in a report
- 5 years experience as Field representative for device company in technical support and product education.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Travel approximately 50%
- Experience in research laboratory and cell processing.
Interested candidates contact Samantha Pena at Samantha.Pena@InGeneron.com.