As Clinical Trials Financial Analyst you will provide insight and direction related to invoicing and managing clinical trial awards. The candidate should possess thorough understanding of Federal and State laws and regulations related to the provision and reimbursement of healthcare services, clinical research billing, and knowledge of Medicare policy and coverage analysis. Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills are required, including flexibility to meet and balance numerous priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Write clinical research budgets
- Negotiate payment terms with industry sponsors
- Provide insight and direction related to invoicing and managing clinical trial awards
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 – 5 years related experience
- Proficient in standard applications (e.g., Excel, Word, QuickBooks, etc.)
- Experience with health care coding (CPT, HCPS) preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Abililty to communicate well with physicians
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to email@example.com. Please specify the position you’re interested in, in the subject line.
InGeneron would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.