The role of the Clinical Trial Safety Nurse primarily involves the assessment and processing of adverse events received from healthcare professional and clinical trial sites within the US and the tracking, reporting, follow-up to completion and submission of these reports to regulatory authorities on behalf of the clinical trial sponsor. An ideal candidate will have a nursing, PA, or other clinical degree, as well as 2-3 years of experience in clinical trials, ideally, in pharmacovigilance.
- Assess and process of adverse events
- Track, report, follow-up to completion and submiss these reports to regulatory authorities
- Report safety issues to other clinical sites as determined by regulations
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree. In lieu of degree, additional years of relevant experience may be considered.
- A minimum of 2 years of clinical nursing experience or 2 – 5 years related experience
- Current Texas license as a Registered Nurse; BSN preferred
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to completion
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the position you’re interested in, in the subject line.
InGeneron would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.