As Biomedical Engineer, you will work under a quality management system and take an active role in the design and realization of new products and product modifications. Applicants must have good writing skills for the creation of project documents and reports.
• Quality management
• Design and realize new products/product modifications
• Materials/vendor research and qualification
• Create project documents and reports
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Physical Science
• 0 – 3 years related experience
• Experience working in a regulated environment preferred
• Good writing skills
• Ability to actively engage with vendors and manage multiple project components at the same time
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to email@example.com. Please specify the position you’re interested in, in the subject line.
InGeneron would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.