Responsibility: The CUBIO managing director will be completely responsible for leading the CUBIO operations. This would be inclusive of the following:
- Overall planning the activities, resources, budgets and operations of the CUBIO.
- Establish the SOP of incubation services, such as seeking applications for potential start-ups/incubators, screening and evaluation of qualified applications, working with the internal and external committees to facilitate the development for the start-ups.
- Steer the incubators to the next commercial stage with the internal and external resources, including but not limited to expanding mentor networks, events organization and partnership formation.
- Work closely with MyBioGate team to undertake activities such as events organization and marketing.
- Work closely with various stakeholders and clients and strengthen the network of potential investors to provide funding opportunities for incubators.
- Doctor degree in bioengineering or similar
- Minimum 10 years of research experience in large pharmaceutical or medical devices companies;
- Experience of planning, operation and scaling up of successful incubation center is a plus;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Chinese Communication is a must.
CUBIO is a coworking space by the Houston Medical Center. CUBIO membership is about becoming part of a local community that has a global reach. Our 16,000 square feet of co-working space provides a physical location that gathers entrepreneurs, startups, investors, pharmaceutical and consulting companies, and many more from the US and China to collaborate in Houston’s Medical District. CUBIO hosts and supports a wide range of events such as China Focus, Global Healthcare Innovation Competition, online & private pitches, and many others, both on- and off-site.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 5 years relevant
Location: Houston, TX
Work Location: One
Benefits: Paid time
off, Flexible schedule
Schedule: Monday to
Company’s website: https://cubioinnovation.com/
Work Remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19
Interested persons may apply here