ImmunoMet Therapeutics, a private, biotech company, is dedicated to developing innovative oncology products to improve the quality of life and make a meaningful difference in the lives of cancer patients. The Company, a spinoff of HanAll, a Korean biopharma company, was founded in 2015 and is headquartered at JLABS @ TMC in Houston. We are seeking a medicinal chemist or organic chemist to contribute to the ongoing innovation at ImmunoMet.
– Full time position for an Organic Chemist or Medicinal Chemist to support drug discovery research.
– Conduct efficient synthesis, purification and characterization of small molecules.
– Explore synthetic routes, and troubleshoot reactions and multistep reaction sequences.
– Ensure laboratory equipment is properly maintained and operated.
– Manage the patent portfolio and communicate
– MS or PhD in Chemistry, preferably Organic or Medicinal Chemistry.
– Minimum 3-6 years’ experience in drug discovery chemistry post PhD or MS
– Experience with organic chemistry and reaction mechanisms.
– Independent use of HPLC, MS, NMR, Combiflash, and other synthesis, purification and analytical characterization techniques. Experience with managing patent portfolio.
– Proficient in Scifinder or other databases to search scientific literature.
– Ability to work in a diverse team setting and collaborate effectively on complex projects.
– Technical proficiency, ability to learn new techniques quickly, effective problem solving, and critical and quantitative thinking skills required.
Interested candidates should email email@example.com.