Job Title: SENIOR PROGRAM LEAD
Organization: Immatics US, Inc.
Department: Project Management
Reports To: Chief Scientific Officer
FLSA Status: Exempt
The primary purpose of the Senior Program Lead is to assist the Associate and Senior Directors of Program Management with Immatics US ACTengine Trials. This position will require working in Houston, TX (USA) in an interdisciplinary environment with colleagues from Preclinical and Clinical Research, R&D, and Business Development. Work will be performed in close collaboration with MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, TX (USA), and with Immatics Biotechnologies GmbH, Tuebingen and Munich (Germany). This position requires organizational skills, action-oriented style, technical/scientific writing and proofing skills, and analytical reasoning in order to contribute to the team’s success.
Essential Job Functions
- Support the management with the coordination and implementation of R&D projects.
- Support and coordinate projects between all departments involved in the project.
- Assist in the translation of R&D projects into clinical development.
- Independent research of the scientific literature for the preparation of clinical and regulatory documentation.
- Interpret published and clinical data.
- Prepare research results into an appropriate scientific and technical format for internal use and external presentations.
- Prepare abstracts and review clinical and regulatory documents for accuracy.
- Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content.
- Ability to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences.
- Other activities as assigned.
Minimum Required Education, Experience & Skills
- Ph.D. in the field of bioscience with an Oncology background.
- Strong technical and scientific writing skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in English.
- Very strong analytical thinking and communication skills.
- Comfortable with a high degree of independent working.
Preferred Education, Experience & Skills
- All of the above plus Industry experience.
Physical & Mental Requirements:
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to receive and comprehend instructions verbally and/or in writing.
- Ability to use logical reasoning for simple and complex problem solving.