An opening is available within our internal Quality Control group for a Quality Control Technician. The main function of this role is to perform raw material sampling, working in a clean room environment, accurately dispensing required weights and volumes of raw materials while maintaining the high standard of cGMP. A QC Technician is responsible for testing stem cell-based products, including sterility (bacteria, fungi), endotoxin, mycoplasma, viability, characterization etc. Other responsibilities include environmental monitoring of the facility, testing sterility and quality of incoming reagents and materials, and generating Certificate of Analysis for all final products.
The candidate must be able to accurately and promptly record results of sampling performed. Must be able to maintain the clean room environment, manage appropriate inventory and quickly learn new instrumentation. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in aseptic technique and be willing to learn from, and work closely with, an experienced QC specialist. The candidate will be expected to have a solid understanding of testing and data management and FDA GLP/GTP/GMP standards and requirements.
Other tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Housekeeping and maintaining the clean room environment
- Maintaining inventory
- Maintaining training profile and attending all required training
Minimum Required Qualifications/Skills:
- Education: BS in biology, Microbiology preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of managing time and keeping work-space organized
- Computer literate (Windows and Apple based systems)
- Willingness to share knowledge and able to operate in a team
- Ability to develop, write and review SOPs according to appropriate guidelines
Please send resumes to Julie Joo at Julie@hope.bio