The SAP Analyst – TBF 100 is responsible for implementing, delivering and maintaining an Enterprise Resource Planning System (e.g., SAP) in support of the start-up of the new SATURN Project located at the Texas BioManufacturing Facility – 100 (TBF – 100) in College Station, Texas. This position is also responsible for building consensus on the use of common business practices among many levels and areas of the organization in order to achieve cost-effective solutions and improvements. The SATURN Project is a multi-product manufacturing facility using a single-use bioreactor platform with multiple Upstreams feeding the Downstream. SATURN is a high throughput mAb (monoclonal antibody) facility that will create a world class platform to support our customers’ clinical and commercial products.
- Work effectively with other team members and system users on business system issues requiring SAP module integration.
- Partner with operational areas to translate high level business requirements into detailed business/ functional specifications in order to implement a technological solution.
- Perform system configuration, system testing, end user training, and end user support for the processes after implementation as required.
- Work with users to identify, define, and implement business process improvements.
- Create, review, and approve technical specifications for the development of various system improvements or information reports.
- Troubleshoot and resolve production system data problems data or functionality issues in order to facilitate high reliability and performance of the system.
- Build consensus on the use of common business practices among many levels and areas of the organization in order to achieve cost-effective solutions and improvements.
- Apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve systems issues in order to maximize the benefit of system investments.
- Provide support for difficult and complex system environments.
- Provide support, assistance, and training to users.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews.
- Perform data cleansing, audit, and validation in concert with established Data Governance standards.
- Configure and maintain the relevant components that support the Production, Quality, and Inventory process in SAP, including but not limited to Goods Issue, Goods Receipt, Capacity Planning, Process Order Creation and Confirmation, and Inventory management.
- Work in a global SAP environment with coordination between sites.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned and required.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required for discussing complex business processes.
- Ability to coordinate, facilitate and organize resources.
- Ability to develop strategic relationships.
- Ability to work effectively under extreme pressure to meet deadlines.
- Well organized with ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint). Future- oriented, new technology knowledge.
- Project management skills.
- Experience in SAP full life cycle implementations.
- Strong analytical and logical problem solving skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain business and technical documentation.
- Positive, customer service oriented skills and behavior.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment is required.
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds on occasion.
- Attendance is required.
- Master’s degree preferably in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Business Administration with IS, IT, or Computer Science coursework plus 6 years work experience in ERP implementations; OR
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Business Administration with IS, IT, or Computer Science coursework plus 8 years work experience in ERP implementations.
- Must have demonstrated experience in implementing ERP systems and leading the implementation team.
- Experience on at least 2 SAP implementations and 1 support project.
- Experience with Good Manufacturing / Good Documentation Practices.
- Experience with FDA guidelines for Software Quality and Systems Validation.
Please contact FDBTHR@fujifilm.comif you have any questions. Please visit our job posting website to see this or any of our other positions we have posted:
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please e-mail FDBTHR@fujifilm.com.