Forward Science, a medical device manufacturer and distributor, is looking for a local sales representative to help in our growing company. Forward Science, specializing in the oral cancer market, focuses on technologies for screening, diagnostics, and pharmaceutical treatments for Oral Cancer. Forward Science has products that are quickly becoming standard of care in dental and medical offices nationwide. Forward Science is a young company with an innovative product pipeline and a great corporate culture.
What We Can Offer You
If you are looking to get into medical device or pharmaceutical sales, but have no experience, this opportunity is for you. We are looking for up and coming top sales producers. Forward Science offers a specialized sales training program for all new hires. Trainees will learn the basic principles of Forward Science products and will be equipped with the knowledge it takes to become a successful outside sales representative. We have a career path that allows for individuals to start in an entry level sales representative role and for those that are successful, we offer opportunity for career advancement into an Account Executive sales role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively research, identify & pursue prospective new accounts
- Manage leads, information, and activities in a CRM system
- Prepare and send information to prospective customers
- Follow up/close potential sales (i.e. demo requests / webinars)
- Answer incoming calls and sales inquiries
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals established by Senior Management
- Attend and follow up on local leads (tradeshows, CE courses, etc.)
- 4-year college degree
- Willingness to learn and be coachable
- Self-motivated and willing to take on additional responsibilities
- 401K with Employer Match
- Medical Insurance
- Life/Disability Insurance
- PTO Plan
For the right candidate, there will be an opportunity for growth in compensation and responsibilities.
If you are interested, please send an email to Jobs@ForwardScience.com with your resume and a quick video of why you think you would be a good fit for our company.