Forward Science, a medical device manufacturer and distributor, is looking for a Clinical Educator to help in our growing company. Forward Science, specializing in the oral cancer market, focuses on technologies for screening, diagnostics, and pharmaceutical treatments for Oral Cancer. Forward Science has products that are quickly becoming standard of care in dental and medical offices nationwide. Forward Science is a young company with an innovative product pipeline and a great corporate culture.
Responsibilities & Primary Duties:
- Provides ongoing clinical training and support to our current and potential Forward Science partners
- Provides continuing education through webinars and during CE events to existing and potential new partners
- Provide assistance and education to sales team to help address clinical questions
- Key role in successfully implementing Forward Science product lines in select offices/groups
- Outgoing, energetic communicator with an ability to present in front of large groups
- The ability to travel related to this role is required. Must be willing and able to travel overnight locally, regionally, and nationally
- Registered Dental Hygienist
- Biomedical/ Science Engineer
- 401K with Employer Match
- Medical Insurance
- Life/Disability Insurance
For the right candidate, there will be an opportunity for growth in compensation and responsibilities.
If you are interested, email email@example.com with your resume and a few sentences on why you would be a good fit for the company.