Fannin Innovation Studio is hiring a medical marketing/communications and PR intern/associate to work with our leadership team to develop a marketing and outreach strategy for the studio and our portfolio technologies.
Responsibilities and tasks include:
- Writing press releases for newsworthy events and helping to coordinate dissemination.
- Managing website development for portfolio companies and improvement to existing websites including: creative vision, layout, directing web development firms, writing
content, product photography and video production.
- Assisting all Fannin Studio associates with product marketing for therapeutic and medical
devices, including one-page flyers, banners, posters etc.
- Identifying creative ways to showcase Fannin Innovation Studio to visitors including:
showcasing prototypes, organizing/framing Studio artwork, creating “show and tell” areas in the Medical Device Lab.
- Creating a consistent “look and feel” of Studio marketing materials including Powerpoint
templates, recruiting flyers, Fannin advertisements.
- Recommending additional opportunities for better promotion of the Studio through
advertising in the Medical Center buildings, magazines, etc., to Fannin Leadership.
- Recognizing and implementing PR opportunities for the Studio.
- Developing a strategy for communications with Studio Alumni and developing and
enhancing the Studio’s LinkedIn and Facebook page.
The successful candidate has a background in marketing, communications or PR and is interested in a part-time position with flexible scheduling.
Please email your cover letter and resume to Ms. Serena Miggins at email@example.com.