On December 5th, Joe Cunningham, Managing Partner at Santè Ventures, will be onsite to give an overview presentation about their company’s key areas of interest and to meet one-on-one with companies that have been accepted after applying online.
Santé invests in early-stage life science and healthcare ventures to build valuable, enduring companies. We evaluate the following criteria when considering potential investment opportunities:
- Exceptional Entrepreneurs and Executives.
- Uncompromising integrity; proven track record; relevant domain experience; complementary skill sets and diverse perspectives; intellectual honesty; ambition and energy.
- Product or Service.
- Innovative and compelling value proposition or potential breakthrough improvement in clinical outcomes, healthcare efficiency or access; clear regulatory and reimbursement pathways.
- Market and Customers.
- Large and/or rapidly growing market; playing into a technical or regulatory dislocation; clear evidence of customer adoption; efficient sales cycle or distribution channel; repeat purchasers.
- Proprietary Advantage.
- Defendable intellectual property or market position; competitive barriers high enough to build significant equity value if the product or service proves successful in the market.
- Business Model.
- Recurring revenue stream; High gross margins and operating leverage; attractive cash cycle; limited asset intensity.
- Deal Structure.
- Fair and simple; aligned incentive among investor and management; efficient use of equity capital; attractive risk-return ratio.
- Exit Strategy.
- Well defined with multiple logical acquirers and preferably IPO potential.
Following the presentation, don’t miss the opportunity to introduce yourself to the team during the networking lunch. And finally, for those companies who apply online and are approved, one-on-one meetings with Santè Ventures will provide an intimate forum to discuss your company