As a Data Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting Data Management and Clinical Operations staff in the performance of their duties, and with administrative tasks related to the conduct and implementation of clinical trials.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Develop project specific Data Management Plans (DMP)
- Design data reports as necessary to facilitate data review activities
- Perform data review/cleaning activities as outlined in the DMP
- Document progress of data collection, review, and all other required activities to ensure completeness of data at project completion
- Validation of all necessary clinical and regulated (GxP) software
- Other DM and IT related issues as delegated
- Assist in developing, building, and supporting EDC systems
- Provide programming support
- Facilitate 21 CFR part 11 validation of clinical software
- Administrative tasks
- Providing assistance to CRAs, regulatory operations staff and/or CPMs
- Logging, filing and copying of study documents or other documents
- Assisting with maintenance of study tracking tools
- Attendance at company meetings, completion of timesheets and documentation of training
- Assisting with other projects within the company
- Adherence to Proxima or client Standard Operating Procedures (as applicable)
- Professionally represent Proxima in business interactions
MUST HAVE KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to articulate issues.
- Self-management skills, including ability to multi-task.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Keyboarding, word processing, and computer skills preferred.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
NICE TO HAVE KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- BA, BS or Associate’s degree or equivalent in a scientific or healthcare field preferred, but not required.
- Minimum high school degree required, relevant experience preferred.
- Familiarity with common medical terminology preferred.
For more information, go to https://www.proximacro.com/careers