The Clinical Project Manager leads the cross functional project team coordinating project deliverables for assigned projects. The Clinical Project Manager is responsible for ensuring the project is completed on-time and on-budget. The Clinical Project Manager is responsible for overseeing projects for a client and ensuring all specifications are being followed. The Clinical Project Manager is the primary interface between the client and the Proxima project team members on assigned projects regarding issue escalation, financial questions and management issues. The Clinical Project Manager is responsible for the project budget and coordinates activities among the functional departments to ensure deliverables are on-time and on-budget.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Plans and manages the project timelines and resources.
- Proactively anticipates and understands concerns/issues/delays in the project and develops risk assessment and contingency plans. Holds each functional area responsible for associated risk mitigation and management.
- Primary source of communication for the project team to discuss and align milestone dates.
- Participates in project kick-off meetings, provides regular updates to client, and ensures maintenance of communication between team members and client.
- Collaborates with the Business Development team to generate a project budget.
- Monitors project budget vs. cost. Responsible for timely execution of change orders to ensure that the project margins are being met.
- Tracks and forecasts budget, metrics, timelines progress for all project deliverables to enable better project decisions.
- Gathers metrics from cross-functional areas in relation to project progress
- Ensures project team members have all required resources necessary to complete their assigned tasks
- Maintains all appropriate project documentation including ensuring necessary signatures and approvals are obtained to complete the project.
- Ensures all documentation is in order of specifications and according to processes and procedures defined according to the project.
- Drives cross functional quality.
- Provides input into performance management of project team, maintains adequate communication with project team and client contacts.
- Participates in project training and ensures training compliance for project team.
- Creates cohesive team environment encouraging productivity.
- Participation and presentation at project meetings
- Organizes and analyzes project close-out including review of budget vs actual of project hours
MUST HAVE KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- At least three years’ experience managing clinical trials and/or clinical development programs.
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Four-year degree or equivalent work experience in a scientific or health related filed.
- Strong leadership skills. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are required. Ability to solve problems. Must have effective time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient of MS Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
For more information, go to https://www.proximacro.com/careers