Immatics combines the discovery of true targets for cancer immunotherapies with the development of the right T cell receptors with the goal of enabling a robust and specific T cell response against these targets. This deep know-how is the foundation for our pipeline of Adoptive Cell Therapies and TCR Bispecifics as well as our partnerships with global leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. Operating from Tuebingen, Munich and Houston, we are committed to delivering the power of T cells and to unlocking new avenues for patients in their fight against cancer. For more detailed information, visit www.immatics.com.
We are currently seeking a Full Time CLINICAL OPERATIONS SENIOR MANAGER for our CLINICAL OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT to support our team. This position will be possible office based in Houston, Texas or Tuebingen, Germany or Munich, Germany. Your analytical reasoning and actionoriented style as well as your organization and communication skills will contribute to the team’s success.
The main responsibilities of this position will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- GCP compliant planning, conduct and closure of clinical trials.
- GCP compliant oversight of outsourced clinical trial activities.
- Ensuring quality for clinical trial activities.
- Timeline and budget planning and controlling.
- Functional area input into GCP/GCLP vendor selection.
- Selection of clinical trial sites.
- Risk management for clinical trial activities.
- Management of internal and external stakeholder on clinical trial level.
- Ensure training of clinical trial team and external collaboration partner.
- Issue management for clinical trial activities.
- Performance review and management.
- administration of clinical trials (finances, logistics, clinical trial specific internal and external communication).
- Develop and maintain SOPs, guidance documents & training material.
The qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- 5 (five) to 8 (eight) years of international project management in pharmaceutical industry or related field.
- Advanced degree in Life Sciences.
- Elevated level of individual responsibility, enthusiasm.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Analytical reasoning and deep project management skills
- Independent, structured, reliable and foresighted working style
- Ability to prioritize and adapt quickly in a fast-paced and changing industry.
- Proactively drive company standards and global harmonization in clinical operations area
- Proactively drive quality and efficiency to meet timelines and milestones to deliver high quality clinical trial deliverables.
- Open minded for rapidly changing requirements
- Outside the box thinking and a high degree of flexibility in an environment which is marked by a constant striving for excellence
What Immatics Offers
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated and family- friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills. Immatics offers partial subsidized health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), 160 hours of PTO annually, paid holidays, paid parking, paid short/long term disability/AD&D and life insurance.
If you’re interested in working for Immatics, please forward you CV along with a letter of introduction via e-mail to RecruitingUS@immatics.com. For more detailed information about Immatics and privacy protection visit www.immatics.com.
Notice to Third-Party Recruiters/Staffing Agencies: Recruitment is managed through Immatics US’ Human Resources department. Resumes will only be accepted from staffing agency/recruiters if there is a signed contract in place. Recruiters are requested to not contact our hiring managers or employees directly to inquire about open positions or to present candidates. In the event a staffing agency/third-party recruiter submits a resume without a contract in place, the candidate submitted will be considered unsolicited and treated as if the candidate submitted their resume directly to Immatics US, and no fee/payment will be paid. Recruiters interested in working with Immatics US can submit their information to HR-US@imamtics.com, and we will contact you if needed.