As our student intern in business development and market analysis in Houston, TX you will participate in and lead projects centered around validating our existing business model and refining our go-to-market strategy. You will be exposed to a wide range of MedTech business development topics including sales & marketing, regulatory affairs, and reimbursement. This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week, with flexible start and end dates depending on your school’s schedule. You can expect a hybrid working environment with the option of working from a home office 2 days per week.
- Create in-depth reports updating business model assumptions and exploring future growth opportunities.
- Assist in conducting expert interviews to refine our go-to-market plan.
- Assist with financial modeling through research and assumption testing.
- Create case studies based on other companies to evaluate different business strategies.
- Help develop communications material for investors and potential partners.
- Convincing academic track record.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Creativity and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Routine in working with Microsoft Office.
- Pursuing a degree in business or marketing.
- Ability to work in an independent manner and willingness to take responsibility.
- Interest in scientific, particularly medical topics and their commercialization.
- Ambitious goals for your own professional development.
- Team player and willing to go the extra mile.
- Experience working with Power BI, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Scientific literacy (e.g., biology, healthcare, or research experience through college coursework).
- Experience with WordPress.
Please e-mail your resume to or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org any time if you have questions.