Asylia Therapeutics Inc., is a new biotech start-up founded by seasoned entrepreneurs to develop novel antibody drugs targeting the fundamental mechanisms governing immunity in cancer and autoimmune disease. Fueled by investments from a worldclass investor syndicate led by Sporos Bioventures, Asylia’s platform centers on a drug pipeline capable of modulating antigen presentation to the immune system which has produced unprecedented anti-tumor responses across multiple cancer models.
The positions represent unique opportunities for highly motivated, talented, collaborative, and entrepreneurial scientists to contribute to the development of transformative therapies with the potential to impact the lives of millions.
- Develop in vitro assays to characterize the mechanism of action of antibody candidates that enable lead candidate selection for therapeutic applications
- Develop bioanalytical assays to support preclinical and clinical development of antibody drug candidates
- Design, execute, and evaluate experiments – both independently and with others
- Participate in and present project results during research meetings
- Keep organized and detailed records using an electronic laboratory notebook
- Ph.D. in molecular biology, biochemistry or other relevant fields with 3-5 years of postgraduate experience
- Demonstrated track record of scientific excellence through high profile peer-reviewed publications and/or patents
- Direct experience in assay design, implementation and evaluation of assay performance through the use of statistical methods
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Compensation is commensurate with experience
- Incentive stock option, healthcare and 401k plans available
- Houston, Texas
Interested candidates email email@example.com.