Asylia Therapeutics Inc., is a new biotech start-up founded by seasoned entrepreneurs to develop novel antibody drugs targeting the fundamental mechanisms governing immunity in cancer and autoimmune disease. Fueled by investments from a worldclass investor syndicate led by Sporos Bioventures, Asylia’s platform centers on a drug pipeline capable of modulating antigen presentation to the immune system which has produced unprecedented anti-tumor responses across multiple cancer models.
The positions represent unique opportunities for highly motivated, talented, collaborative, and entrepreneurial scientists to contribute to the development of transformative therapies with the potential to impact the lives of millions.
- Develop in vitro and in vivo immune assays to characterize the mechanism of action of antibody drug candidates
- Design, execute, and evaluate experiments – both independently and with others
- Participate in and present project results during research meetings
- Keep organized and detailed records using an electronic laboratory notebook
- Ph.D. in basic immunology or tumor immunology with 3-5 years of postgraduate experience
- Demonstrated track record of scientific excellence through high profile peer-reviewed publications and/or patents
- Direct experience with developing in vitro and in vivo immune assays for the characterization and mechanism of action studies of immune-modulatory agents
- Expertise with common animal tumor models.
- Expertise with flow cytometry techniques, and data analysis
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Compensation is commensurate with experience
- Incentive stock option, healthcare and 401k plans available
- Houston, Texas
Interested candidates email firstname.lastname@example.org.