Asylia Therapeutics Inc., is a new biotech start-up founded by seasoned entrepreneurs to develop novel antibody drugs targeting the fundamental mechanisms governing immunity in cancer and autoimmune disease. Fueled by investments from a worldclass investor syndicate led by Sporos Bioventures, Asylia’s platform centers on a drug pipeline capable of modulating antigen presentation to the immune system which has produced unprecedented anti-tumor responses across multiple cancer moels.
The positions represent unique opportunities for highly motivated, talented, collaborative, and entrepreneurial scientists to contribute to the development of transformative therapies with the potential to impact the lives of millions.
- Work with senior leadership to formulate research and development strategy.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of the internal research group and external collaborators. Maintain high scientific standards and rigor.
- Integrate data and knowledge from diverse sources and present for internal and external review.
- Drive development candidate selection and preclinical development.
- Contribute to the creation of key scientific documents required for regulatory submissions.
- Ph.D.in molecular biology, biochemistry or other relevant fields with 5+ years of postgraduate experience
- Direct experience in antibody discovery, engineering, and development, preferentially in biotech/pharma setting. Involvement in IND filings is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with techniques used for antibody characterization
- Demonstrated ability to develop and oversee implementation of scientific activities both internally and by outside collaborators
- Ability to think outside the box and tackle challenges with a problem-solving attitude
- Previous experience as a direct people manager
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including writing, reviewing and editing scientific documents including slide presentations
- Able to inspire, motivate, and drive results
- Compensation is commensurate with experience
- Incentive stock option, healthcare and 401k plans available
- Houston, Texas
Interested candidates email firstname.lastname@example.org.