AgilVax, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company developing xCT antibody-based products to treat multiple types of cancer in combination with chemotherapy, checkpoint and KRAS inhibitors.
Scientist/Senior Scientist must be proficient in the conduct of oncology in vivo and in vitro studies and will be responsible for study planning, scheduling and execution.
- Plan, execute and analyze in vivo pharmacology studies
- Conduct in vivo and in vitro studies to evaluate and establish tumor models, therapeutic efficacy, PK/PD relationship, combination strategy, biomarker evaluation
- Characterize cancer models and understand the biological insights to best support project strategies
- Conduct functional cell-based assays with extensive immunology research related technologies (e.g., FACS, ELISA, etc.)
- Interpretation, presentation and documentation of experiments; Presentation of results within a multidisciplinary team environment
- PhD in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, or Biochemistry with at least 2 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Will consider MS or BS with extensive experience.
- Experience with animal models of human cancers. Hands-on in vivo skills (IV, PO dosing), blood/tissue collection.
- In vitro skills are strongly desired, including FACS, ELISA, Western blot, or other assays
- Ability to follow novel scientific or technological developments, and to implement them in the laboratory. Current knowledge of oncology research, drug discovery, and development.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills in English. Strong ability to multi-task and work productively in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, and diverse team environment. Capability to contribute to a vivid and challenging intellectual environment.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Agilvax does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status)
Interested candidates should reach out directly to Joe Patti at JPatti@Agilvax.com.