AgilVax, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company developing antibody-based products to treat multiple types of cancer in combination with chemotherapy, checkpoint and KRAS inhibitors.
We are seeking a highly capable and motivated research associate to develop novel antibody-based therapeutics for our oncology pipeline. The candidate will generate and maintain hybridomas and cell lines, characterize antibodies using a variety of techniques, and assist in the development of in vitro and in vivo studies. Specific position level will be commensurate with applicant’s experience.
- Generate, screen and maintain hybridomas
- Experience in antibody cloning, expression and characterization
- Conduct research to enable selection of therapeutic lead antibodies including antibody-drug conjugates
- Conduct research to support target validation
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with tissue culture, antibody-based assays, and flow cytometry
- Experience in cancer biology is a bonus
- Maintain detailed and accurate laboratory records and present results at group meetings
- Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously with limited supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively through oral and written presentations
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Qualifications: M.S. in molecular biology, biochemistry, biophysics, immunology or a related discipline with 3+ years of experience or B.S. in molecular biology, biochemistry, biophysics, immunology or a related discipline and 5+ years of lab research experience. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Agilvax does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status)
Interested candidates should reach out directly to Joe Patti at JPatti@Agilvax.com.