Scientia Architects is a virtual office and looking for someone in the Houston area with strong computer skills to perform the job of Administrative Assistant and Project Coordinator. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities. Administrative Assistant responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing meeting notes, invoices and assisting in project administration project filing. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Office. Skills in InDesign and Adobe suite a plus for assisting in marketing and social media. If you have previous experience as a project coordinator or administrative assistant and familiarity within our industry, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Assist bookkeeper in preparing invoices.
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Experience or willingness to learn Graphic Design software for marketing.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Some college preferred; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
Interested persons should send resume to email@example.com