Maintain organized invoice processing system for the Company. Assist Accounting Manager in other areas as directed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Review purchase orders and invoices
- Sort and match invoices and purchase orders
- Set up invoices for payment
- Assist in compiling weekly AP cash needs
- Prepare and process wire transfers and ACH payments
- Reconciliation of payments
- Prepare analysis of accounts
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Resolve invoice discrepancies
- Respond to questions and make calls regarding billing problems; act as liaison between departments and vendors
- Vendor file maintenance
- Produce monthly reports
- Assist in month end closing
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel
- 10-key by touch
- Experience with Sage 50 a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Contract to hire position.
VGXI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.